Compiled on 2016-03-13 from rev 61a9d2de0e3e+.
Warning: Build done with local changes!
Warning: Build is far from latest v0.6 release state by 25 changes.
gadict is a collection of en-ru dictionaries and some freely available English thesaurus.
Also project provide some useful information. Check the sitemap.
- Create and maintain good quality EN-RU dictionaries.
- Host some free dictionaries (to make them available to broad auditory).
- Provide all data in most liberal restrictions (public domain).
- Supply additional information about English language and tools for creating and maintaining dictionaries.
- Regular users for using dictionaries and reading articles.
- Dictionary develpers for checking dictionary building and maintaining techniques.
Currently dictionaries have very small size and less useful. You can see statistics on articles count.
I check spelling and translation of most words with old learning books and sometimes with free dictionaries.
But gadict-irregular-verbs-en-ru dictionary contain mostly all irregular verbs.
Project born in 2009-06-28 as collection of irregular verbs which I learn.
It use inconvenient for editing Stardict TAB format. Later project switched to much verbose C5 dictfmt format.
Generally speak: all files released for free use without any restrictions and warranty.
See LICENSE.html file.
Check Obtaining instructions.
- gadict releases at SourceForge.
Just mail me <email@example.com>.
Fill bug reports and suggestions in Trac instance by:
Don't forget add your email address to ticket CC field to be notified on ticket changes!