Compiled on 2016-06-01 from rev a3c6f3295072.
gadict is a small collection of EN to EN/RU/UK dictionaries.
Also project provides some linguistic information on English language.
For term of use visit LICENSE.
For download and installation instructions visit INSTALL.
To report issue just mail me <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Maintain some EN to EN/RU/UK dictionaries.
- Provide all data in most liberal restrictions (public domain).
- Supply additional information about English language and tools for creating and maintaining dictionaries.
- Regular users for using dictionaries and reading articles.
- Dictionary develpers for checking dictionary building and maintaining techniques.
See statistics on articles count for different dictionaries.
I check spelling and translation of most words with old learning books and sometimes with free dictionaries.
But gadict-irregular-verbs-en-ru dictionary contain mostly all irregular verbs.
Project was born in 2009-06-28 as collection of irregular verbs which I learnt.
Articles was formatted in Stardict TAB format. Later project switched to much verbose C5 dictfmt format.
C5 dictfmt format can't present markup so proprietary was format developed with writers to different other formats.